- Address: Vitosha Blvd./ Bulgaria Blvd.
- Complex Type: Mixed-use (office, retail space and hotel)
- Status: Under construction
- Leasable office area: 25,000 m2 (office space)
- Typical Office Floor: 1,200 m2
- Parking: 244 parking spaces
- Year Built: End of H1 2017
- Stories: 23
Millennium Center is a new project located in the central business district of Sofia, between Vitosha Blvd. and Bulgaria Blvd.The size of the project is 135 000 m2 and it is located on 7 000 m2 land space.
Office Building Highlights:
- 25 000 m2 Class A office space;
- The floor plate enables efficient distribution of workstations;
- Full access raised floors and suspended ceilings;
- 6 High-speed passenger elevators
- Diesel Generator;
- 24/7 physical security, access control and video surveillance;
- Building Management System.
- 5* Hotel with 252 rooms and VIP part with additional 121 rooms and 22 suites;
- Luxurious residential building;
- Retail Part and restaurants;
- Congress Center consisting of 5 300 m2;
- SPA Center with fitness facility, pool and beauty center;
Associate | Office Space
In all of our communication and assignements, MBL demonstrated a high degree of professionalism and clear understanding of our business needs.
MBL helped us establish our shared service center in Sofia, as well as the project management and interior design for the premise.
Titan Machinery Bulgaria" EAD has been working with the company since 2016 and we are extremely pleased with the achieved results. We are delighted to use the professional services provided by the MBL team.
With the help of MBL’s professional team, we were able to acquire the most suitable solution for our office space requirements in Sofia.
- Ivaylo Netsov, Managing Director
“Thank you for your support over many months to finally find the suitable relocation and opportunity for our team in Sofia. I am very pleased with the outcome and the facility we can continue to grow our business in Bulgaria.”
-Keith Waterman, Director – Real Estate, Facilities & Procurement
Titan Machinery Bulgaria
PRA Health Sciences
Sign up to receive emails from MBL about trends shaping real estate markets and economy.